Wow, am I glad it’s Friday?! It’s been a very long week around here. I was sick pretty much all week. Blah.
I didn’t cook a single meal.
I didn’t work on a single project.
I didn’t clean the house.
I didn’t run.
I hardly blogged.
I only got dressed to take Hudson to school.
I’m so happy to be feeling better today and thought I would finally share with you my tenth project from the 10 Projects before Christmas challenge.This post is long overdue. I actually did finished this before Christmas as it was a gift to my sister, but I completely forgot to take photos of them, so I had to have her send me some earlier this week.
I found a few different tutorials for these tile coasters on Pinterest (just search “tile coasters”) and thought they were really cute. I used some of her Instagram photos and just followed the tutorials using Mod Podge and Dimensional Magic. They turned out pretty cute. I think I’ll probably end up making some for myself too.
Overall Thoughts on 10 Projects
* It was a fun challenge.
* It was the prefect amount of projects in the amount of time.
* It pushed me to finish projects that were taking way to long.
* It allowed me to use some products I’ve never used before.
* I loved that I did it right before Christmas so that I ended up making some handmade gifts (something I always say I want to do, but never get around to actually doing).
* Some of the projects took longer than projected, so I ended up making some quicker projects in the end just to meet my goal. That’s not really a bad thing, but I had some other projects that I didn’t get to because I knew I didn’t have the time.
Conclusion: Challenges are a great way to motivate myself. I definitely plan to do the same thing at least one time this year.
Have a great weekend!