Is it Monday already? We had a very busy weekend that included a visit from my parents, some major tree trimming and a trip to a lavender farm. It was a good weekend, but it went by much too quickly.
I thought I’d start the week by sharing five things I’m loving right now.
1. Hanging out in the backyard with the kids. They swim and play in the pool while I read and relax.
2. These vintage v-neck tees from Old Navy. They’re light weight and I love the deep v-neck.
3. My new hat. I’ve wanted one of these since last summer, but had a hard time finding one I really liked. I finally found this one at Old Navy. Yay for cute hats in the summer!
4. Stove top popped popcorn. I don’t like microwave popcorn. I never really have. It tastes very chemically to me; just my opinion. So, instead of microwave popcorn, I take a few extra minutes and make it on the stove with a little vegetable oil and then salt when it’s done. I can’t seem to get enough of it lately. It’s so light and fluffy! Perfect for a summer snack attack.
5. The Killing. I had heard over and over about how good this show was and then it got cancelled before I could check it out. Well, the fans were so upset that AMC brought it back this Spring with a new season. I was so excited to start catching up on Netflix, so as soon as we finished Arrested Development we started watching it. It’s SO good. And what’s not to love about Netflix and being able to watch as many episodes in a row as you want?! Somebody stop me. Seriously.
So there you have it. Just a few of the things I’m loving right now.
Do yourself a favor and start watching The Killing. Like right now.
See you tomorrow!